Students Calculate & Compute Success Accurately!
The students of Delhi Public School, GBN NOIDA participated in the Inter School Math and IT Competition- ‘Count O Compute’ held at Jaypee Public School, Noida on August 22 & 23, 2017 and they were awarded the overall 2nd Position for their performances in various events held over the two days. The following students from classes Nursery to XI showed their mettle against their peers from more than 20 neighbouring schools:
- Ishita Jain of Nursery Tulip won the 1st prize in the Picture Composition event.
- Devanarya Tiwari of class Prep A won the 3rd prize in the Techno Mania.
- Garvita Chugh (III C) and Arav Kejriwal (III B) won the 3rd prize in Math Fact Family.
- Akash Jha and Harshit Virk of VIII D won the 2nd prize in Reverse Film Making.
- Anshay Goel (IX D) and Amarpal Basra (XI B) won the 1st prize in the Conquesta- Maths & IT Quiz
- Aabhirbhab Naik and Soutik Mohinta of XI B won the 3rd prize in Flowchart Coding.
The genius of our students was recognized by the Principal of the host school who commended the students for answering all questions in Math, correctly. Congratulations to the achievers!